- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner.
- Combine flour mix, baking powder, orange zest, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves in a food processor or stand mixer.
- Add cold ghee or butter to dry mixture and pulse for 1 minute or until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and honey and pulse until combined.
- Pull out the food processor blade or whisk from your stand mixer and add dried fruit to the dough. Mix by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon out dough mixture in uneven mounds, about 1 1/2 tbsp per cake. Remember that they are supposed to look like knobbly rocks so there’s no need to roll the dough into perfect balls.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until tops are golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before handling.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1 rock cake
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 24 mg