- 2 1/2 lbs salmon filet, deboned (I used Sockeye for this)
- 2 bunches (about 2 lbs) asparagus, woody ends chopped off
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic oil (or 2 cloves, minced)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F(232 C). Prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer the asparagus to the baking tray in a flat row and lay the salmon filet on top of the asparagus.
- If you want the dish to look like the photo, reserve a small amount of herbs to the side. In a small bowl, mix the remainder of the herbs, garlic oil, lemon zest, and sea salt together with the butter until combined.
- Spread the butter and herb mixture on top of the salmon until fully covered. Sprinkle with feta and the reserved herbs and finish with a few cracks of fresh black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon has reached atleast 140 degrees F.
- Finish under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until the fish has just a bit of crispy char on top. The finished fish should be 145 degrees F.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 8oz portion plus 1/5 of the asparagus
- Calories: 586
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 503 mg
- Fat: 39 g
- Saturated Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 53 g
- Cholesterol: 67 mg