These sweet + salty Almond Peanut Butter Cookies are a gluten-free, refined sugar-free, egg-free, and dairy-free treat that can be made in less than 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C)
- Cream raw honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil together in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon or spatula. Then add vanilla, baking soda, and salt and mix.
- Add almond flour and mix until a thick dough forms.
- Portion dough into 1 tbsp spoonfuls and roll into balls. Place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- Press down on each ball of dough with a fork crosswise, to form the traditional peanut butter cookie indentations.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a small pinch of fine sea salt if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should be golden brown around the edges.
- The cookies will be fragile when warm, so I like to let them cool slightly for approx 10 minutes before transferring them to an airtight container.
If made in the 1 tbsp size, as recommended, this recipe produces small roughly a two-bite cookies.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 46 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: Almond Peanut Butter Cookies