This Baked Feta with Green Olives and Figs recipe is the perfect welcome to fall appetizer. With 5 minutes of prep this recipe can be ready in 25 minutes.
- 8 oz Greek block feta cheese in brine, brine discarded
- 1 cup (about .4 lb) Black Mission figs, stemmed and halved
- 1 (10.6 oz) jar Catelvetrano olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Zest/peel of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh Tarragon
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- In a medium broil-safe baking dish, add the drained block of feta cheese. Arrange the olives and figs around the block of feta.
- Dress the top of the feta with olive oil, then sprinkle the lemon zest/peel, tarragon, and a few cracks of black pepper over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then broil on high for an additional 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 603 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
Keywords: Baked Feta