- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 cup mint sprigs
- 2 limes
- 1 galllon flat or sparkling water
- Using a channel knife or vegetable peeler, peel the cucumber lengthwise reserving both the peel and the flesh until you reach the seedy middle, then stop.
- Using a citrus peeler, peel the zest from the limes into curls if desired (you may omit these). Juice the limes and reserve.
- Add the cucumber peel, springs of mint, and lime juice and zest to a large pitcher, then add cold water to top.
- The longer the fruit steeps in the water, the more flavor is infused. If using flat water you can allow the ingredients to mingle for 30 minutes in the fridge first. However, if you are using sparkling water, I would choose to serve immediately to retain the carbonation.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 8oz
- Calories: 1