This Honey Lavender Blueberry Granola includes a classic combination of lavender and blueberry paired with old-fashioned oats accented in a warmly-spiced honey glaze. Nuts and seeds give this granola added texture and a bit of coconut oil helps the oats crisp to golden perfection.
- 340 g (about 4 cups) old-fashioned oats
- 130 g (about 1 cup) pecans (may sub for almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews)
- 71 g (about 1/2 cup) sunflower seeds (may sub for pepitas/pumpkin seeds)
- 43 g (about 1/4 cup) chia seeds (optional)
- 7 oz (about 200 g) dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp dried culinary lavender
- 216 g (about 2/3 cup) honey
- 71 g (about 1/3 cup) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F / 150 C. Line a baker's half sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner and reserve to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, pecans, sunflower and chia seeds, blueberries, lavender, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, cloves, and salt (all of the ingredients) using a sturdy wooden or silicone spoon or spatula.
- Once evenly combined, spread the mixture out onto your reserved baking sheet in a reasonably even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning with a spatula every 10-minutes to help ensure even browning. It should look lightly golden and glossy when done. The mixture will still be soft right out of the oven but will crisp as it cools.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1 portion (around 1/2 cup)
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 29 g
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 6 g
Keywords: granola, honey, lavender, blueberry