- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 4 cups ( oz) chicken broth, divided
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened (I like this lactose free one but you can use regular too)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 medium head cauliflower (approx 6 cups), chopped
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- optional toppings: extra green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, bleu cheese, avocado
- Add chicken breasts and 2 cups of the divided chicken broth to your pressure cooker. If the chicken breasts are particularly large, I like to slice them in half first. Seal and cook for 15 minutes on high.
- I usually prefer to quick release, but you can easily allow this to naturally release without over-cooking it. The meat should be nice and fall-apart tender either way.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Add the cream cheese to the pot first. I like to give this a bit of a stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the cream cheese a bit so it incorporated more easily.
- Add remaining ingredients, including the remaining 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Give the ingredients a stir to combine, then seal again and cook for 5 minutes on high.
- Taste for salt and pepper. Serve with optional topping such as additional green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, bleu cheese, or avocado.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 371
- Sodium: 1656 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Cholesterol: 150 mg