This Smoked Salmon and Citrus Salad with Cucumber and Avocado is a bright and balanced dish perfect for weekend brunch.
- 16 oz cold smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced into disks or supremes
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced into disks or supremes
- 1 Cara Cara orange or navel orange, peeled and sliced into disks or supremes
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 large avocado, sliced thinly
- Olive oil, to taste
- Maldon salt flakes, to taste
- Assemble the smoked salmon, citrus, cucumber, and avocado evenly across a large platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil, to taste. Finish with a generous sprinkle of Maldon salt flakes.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 1294 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 14 mg
Keywords: Smoked Salmon, Citrus, Avocado, Cucumber