This quick and delicious Spicy Kimchi Ahi Poke recipe includes tender sushi-grade ahi tuna tossed in a creamy blend of tangy kewpie mayo, salty tamari, nutty sesame oil, and spicy sriracha. The addition of spicy kimchi adds an extra kick of heat and a satisfying crunch, and chunks of avocado add a cool and creamy balance. A sprinkle of green onions and sesame seeds finishes this classic Hawaiian dish. The best part? This Hawaiian poke recipe takes only 10 minutes to make.
- 1 lb sushi-grade ahi tuna, diced to roughly 1 inch
- 18 g (1 tbsp) tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 g (1/2 tsp) sesame oil
- 60 g (1/4 cup) Kewpie mayonnaise (may sub for regular mayo)
- 30 g (2 tbsp) sriracha
- 1 ripe avocado, diced (about 150 g)
- 114 g (1/2 cup) spicy napa cabbage kimchi
- chopped green onion, to garnish as desired
- sesame seeds, to garnish as desired
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the diced tuna.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, mayo, and sriracha to the bowl. Toss to combine the ingredients.
- Gently mix in the diced avocado and kimchi until well combined.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and sesame seeds on top for added flavor and visual appeal.
- Serve this flavorful and satisfying Spicy Kimchi Ahi Poke recipe on top of salad greens, cauliflower rice, or traditional rice.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
This recipe can also be made with other sushi-grade fish such as salmon if you prefer.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 448 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: ahi tuna, sriracha, kewpie mayo, kimchi, poke