This Avocado Chimichurri Sauce is made with fresh, flavorful ingredients in a matter of minutes. It’s Keto, Paleo, Low-FODMAP, Whole30, and Vegan friendly!
- 1 1/2 cups green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic oil (may sub 1/4 cup olive oil + 2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- zest and juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to your food processor or high-powered blender and blitz until it has reached your desired level of smoothness. This sauce is uqually good super smooth as it is chunky.
- Taste for salt and adjust if needed. If you prefer a thinner sauce, additional oil may be added.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 50
- Sodium: 102mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
Keywords: Avocado Chimichurri Sauce