This Buttermilk Jalapeno Ranch Dressing blends up in 5 minutes or less and is a lightly spicy upgrade to the classic creamy salad staple.
- 100 g (about 1/2 cup) mayo
- 150 g (about 1/2 cup) Greek yogurt
- 60 g (about 1/4 cup) buttermilk
- 67 g (about 2 medium) jalapenos, seeded and roughly chopped (ribs and pith also removed if you prefer a milder dressing)
- 20 g (about 1/4 cup) green onion
- 4 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil - OR - 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until well-blended and smooth.
- Refridgerate in an air-tight container for 3-5 days.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 49
- Sodium: 123 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 6 mg
Keywords: Jalapeno, Buttermilk, Ranch