This Chipotle Peach BBQ Sauce is made with fresh sweet peaches and smoky chipotle chili peppers. This bbq sauce can be made in 15 minutes or less.
- 1 lb peaches, pitted and diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 adobo chipotle peppers en adobo + 1 tbsp sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves (may sub 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil for the garlic + olive oil above)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (may sub for 1 tbsp coconut sugar)
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium pot over medium heat, stirring to combine.
- Allow mixture to come to a low boil, stirring often to stew the peaches down for about 5 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the sauce until it reaches a smooth, lump-free consistency. Alternatively, if you do not have an immersion blender you can carefully transfer the mixture to a heat-proof blender to blitz until smooth.
- Serve immediately over grilled meat such as wings, chicken, or pork. Unused sauce should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 163 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
Keywords: Chipotle Peach BBQ Sauce