This Peach, Prosciutto, and Burrata Salad is one of our favorite summer dishes to serve on a warm night. This salad comes together in a matter of minutes and requires no cooking!
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 oz prosciutto
- 8 oz burrata cheese (about 4 medium balls)
- Olive oil, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 oz fresh basil
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
- Tear prosciutto slices into 2-3 strips each and wrap each one around a piece slice. Arrange the slices on a large platter as you wrap them.
- Tear each piece of burrata in half and arrange them on top of the peaches.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil and (the optional) balsamic vinegar, as desired.
- Top with cracked black pepper and flaky sea salt as desired.
- Arrange fresh basil leaves over the top. Serve immediately with sliced baguette or croccantini crackers.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
- Serving Size: 1/4th of the recipes
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 673 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 50 mg
Keywords: Peaches, Burrata, Basil, Balsamic, Prosciutto, Salad