My version of Polyjuice Potion takes form in a tasty smoothie, which includes a creamy base of thick Greek yogurt, whole milk, and banana as well as blueberries and spinach to give it a muddy potion-like appearance. Unlike the Polyjuice Potion in the books, which takes roughly a month to make, this Polyjuice Potion Smoothie takes 5-minutes or less to create and requires no hair or toenail clippings -- In fact, I strongly discourage adding those things!
- 106 g (about 1 small) frozen sliced banana
- 75 g (about 1/2 cup) frozen blueberries
- 25 g (about 1/4 cup) frozen spinach
- 60 g (about 1/4 cup) thick Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 120 g / 4 oz (about 1/2 cup) whole milk (can adjust to preference or may swap for water)
- Optional: a scoop of unflavored protein powder like Vital Proteins
- Add all ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth, adjusting the amount of milk you use if you prefer a thinner smoothie.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
7/28/21 This recipe was updated and may no longer fit specified dietary preferences from previous versions of this post.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 268
- Sugar: 29 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 21 mg
Keywords: Polyjuice Potion, Smoothie, Greek yogurt, Bananas, Blueberries, Spinach