This 5-minute Spicy Cabbage Slaw includes a classic mix of shredded cabbage and carrots tossed in a creamy, sweet, and spicy dressing with fresh jalapenos.
- 104 g (about 1/2 cup) mayo
- 2 tsp sriracha (see notes above for Paleo and low-FODMAP options)
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and finely sliced into half-moons
- 17 1/2 oz coleslaw mix (shredded white cabbage, red cabbage, carrots)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper, plus more to taste
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, sriracha, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, and honey, mixing with a spoon or spatula until smooth.
- Add the chopped jalapenos and coleslaw mix to the bowl, tossing with the sauce until well combined. If you prefer your coleslaw saucier, you can add additional mayo at this time.
- Season with salt and pepper, adjusting to taste as desired.
Nutritional information on Whip & Wander is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Too spicy? The acidity of the lime juice and sweetness of the honey will tone down the burn from the jalapenos and sriracha so keep this in mind when adjusting the heat to your preference.
Like it spicier? Add an extra measure of sriracha or an additional jalapeno, as desired.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 256 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
Keywords: slaw, coleslaw, cabbage, sriracha, jalapeno