- 1 lb lean ground turkey (2% fat is what I usually use)
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 tsp horseradish Dijon mustard (may sub regular Dijon and horseradish cream)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Form into 6 patties.
- Cook over medium-high heat on the grill or in a pan on top of the stove. Cook 5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees F (74 C).
Serve Horseradish Dill Slaw on top, undressed with a side of Russian Cucumber Salad, on a bed of salad greens, or on your favorite gluten-free bun.
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 151
- Sodium: 252 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Cholesterol: 43 mg